Sunday, April 22, 2007

The Pursuit of Happyness

This movie is recommended to be watched and will inspiring you. It's about real life story of the founder Gardner Rich, Christhopher Gardner. The story is begin with his struggling to his live . His wife runaway because she can't life in poverty. He has a dream as a broker, and this is his answer during interview as broker candidate "I'm technical guy. If I don't know the answer, I will say I don't know. But I know how to find the answer". Before interview, he just get arrested because he can't pay the fine of car park :-(
After six months without getting salary, where he also homeless with his son, Gardner is accepted as a broker. The happy moments after his boss give congratulation is very touching. I like the words that he told his son "Don't say that you can't do it, even to me". Great acting for Will Smith and Jaden Smith!

No comments: